Monday, January 18

new wreath listed!

i finished a new wreath last night, and i'm really proud of the results. i don't have many wreaths up for sale anymore, and the ones that are left don't really make me happy, so i need to get to work. i tried to make exactly the wreath i would love, without worrying wether other people would love it or not. i try really hard to just stick to my instincts, because usually it works out in the end.

i really need like a week off work so i can create new things. i'm feeling very motivated, i just have to make the time.



click here to see the listing!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great. I love the wreath I got from you. It makes me really happy. I wrote a bpog post that shows it off. You can see it here:
    http://www.ponyboypressprojects.blogspot.com/2009/10/autumn-activities.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh awesome! thank you so much.. i LOVE getting feedback, especially pictures of my goods in their new home!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!