Wednesday, February 17

a field guide to american houses

i  was searching around online one night trying to properly identify the style of our house, and someone recommended this book by virginia & lee mcalester, so i ebay'd it immediately. it arrived yesterday and i've been stuck in it ever since. i can't wait until it gets warmer and we can ride bikes around the neighborhood identifing house styles. that sounds like the perfect day to me and i'm getting a little impatient waiting for the sunshine. i've done pretty good this winter, but now i'm so over it.


5 comments:

  1. House identifying? sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to do! Nice blog design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really interesting book - I'll have to make note of that one! (P.S. I'll send you some Sunshine from Australia, if you send me some of that cold snow ... ?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. Just wanted to say that I love your blog. Very sweet & interesting. Good work doll!
    lm.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. House Identifying on bikes sounds like so much fun! I wanna come!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!