Monday, March 8

a lovely day

today i got to do so many of my favorite things before having to get ready for work. usually i mope around online until i have to go, but springtime turns me into a completely different person. it's so beautiful outside today and i am beaming! bradley got to take a break and come eat lunch on the porch with me (porch swing time = instant happiness) and we played with jeebus. i rode my bike to the post office to mail my packages, and i hit some tennis balls for my lovely backyard ladies. i even got out the camera! here's hoping this wonderful weather is reaching all of you.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds great!
    It was a pretty warm sunny day here too, finally :)
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an absolutely awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!