Tuesday, March 9

time to upgrade

i've hung onto my current bag for a while now, but i'm thinking it's time to start crusing etsy for a new one. so far the only shop that has stood out to my senses and my wallet simultaneously has been Tippy Thai.  ususally i'm drawn to bright colors and awesome patterns, but these are different and i can't seem to pick out a favorite. i like the simplicity,  the handmade materials she uses, and the price! i would definitely make myself brooches to pin on it, so i could change it up a little if i got bored or needed some more color.

what about you? drooling over anything new lately?
















7 comments:

  1. I too have been searching for a new bag. I'm picky about size though, nothing too large or small. These picks are great though, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love the gray one.. I love the pleats and the size. I'm the kind of girl who has a huge purse.. I like to carry everything with me... lotions.. gum... rhyming dictionaries and seashells can all be found in my current purse.. People make fun of me. I like big purses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bags, lovely colours and great photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're very nice. I am pretty picky about colors and sizes and end up just using one of the totes I make or an old Old Navy small messenger style I've had forever. I think I'll try and recreate it.It's old and beat but I think it's the perfect shape. It's black.I'm boring but Spring seems like a good time to find a cheerier color.
    Your brooches would look great on one of those above :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, now i'm drooling over these babies & thinking about putting in an order for a custom color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are gorgeous. i need them all. when i can't pay the mortgage this month, i'll let my wife know it was your doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that red one...green is in second place. you have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!