Wednesday, April 7

bathroom planning!

for the past few months i've had bathroom thoughts in the back of my mind, trying to figure out a layout that makes sense when we go to remodel, trying to picture the space in a whole new way. brad and i have been passing ideas back and forth, but i still don't have a very clear vision of what i want to do. i like to have plenty of time to let all the ideas simmer for a while.. ideas change so much so quickly sometimes, and i want to do it right and do it once.

i do know that i'm drawn to white for the first time in my whole life! i'm a total color person, so white is new to me, but it works so well in bathroom. here are some inspiration pictures that i've been saving up lately..
somehow i need to mix all of these together into one awesome space.



4 comments:

  1. Nice, photo inspiration.
    We need to redo our kitchen and baths too~ I'm always drawn to white subway tile.
    I think its a great 'color' you can add or change schemes as your tastes change :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge color person too. However I surprised everyone when I painted all my walls a light grey and all the wood/furniture white. I'm so happy I did because it makes bringing color is easier. I can switch things up when ever I feel like it because everything matches white/grey.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heres an idea. Lie in the bath and take a good look around you, the starting point for planning a new bathroom can often be a list of the faults of the existing one
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. why is there a bed in that first picture?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!