Sunday, May 30

I became entranced in this shop for a long time last night and had to share it. They are abstract landscape photos by Frances Seward, and I was instantly drawn in by the colors and I discovered with each click they became more and more mysterious. Personally, the bright teal colors appealed to me the most (if you can't tell by the examples I chose) but there is so much variety in color and mood. It really made me want to actually use my camera again. These days it feels like it only get used for Etsy product photos, and these beauties reminded me that it can do so much more.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really pretty-I love the colors.
    I always too, forget i can use my camera for something other than shop pics ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!