Friday, June 4

Craft Room: Refreshed

My peach parlor is now mega organized! It's never been so uncluttered and clean and I'm ready to MAKE SOME STUFF! My favorite new thing about the room is the button jars. I've been wanting to do this for a long time and finally got around to it. I love having my buttons organized by color. It helps a lot to not have to dig through a huge stash.















The old armoire belonged to my grandma, and my mom needed space to make her sewing room functional so I adopted it and it's saved me so much space already. It's packed full of frames and vintage items I'm reselling.
















Another thing I love about my workspace: WINDOWS!! The light is always perfect in here. I also came up with a clever way to not burn my house down! I often forget to unplug my glue gun, and sometimes it gets left on for an embarassingly long amount of time. Now it's on a surge protector with my lamp, so I know if the lamp is on, my glue gun is on.. and it's helped me so much!


11 comments:

  1. it looks amazing!! so happy. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so neat!
    I love the color of the green bins-and what a great idea for the glue gun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. v. smart about the glue gun...it's probably a good thing i don't have one, or i'd have burned my house down already.

    what a beautiful space to work in! i'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one wonderful craft space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous! i love the greens and all of the light!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cloverlanequiltsJune 5, 2010 at 2:33 AM

    i'm so glad you kept the armoire, it's perfect there. the room looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's bee-yutiful!! And that's a really clever tip about the glue gun, one to remember for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the room love, everyone! i know not everyone has the space to have a designated work area, so i appreciate every inch of the space!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could you let us know your paint color choice for this room. It's so much easier to pick a color when someone else has decorated with it first. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!