The Beautiful Blogger Award was passed on to me from Meridith of Sheepish Knit Crochet (whose shop you need to check out, especially with fall approaching fast!) The instructions are to share 7 facts about myself, and pass it along to 7 fellow bloggers, so here we go!
1. I'm a Cancer, so I am all about being at home. I love home.
2. I always wear my socks inside out, because I think socks are designed all wrong and the seam should be on the outside of the sock. Come on people, this just makes sense!
3. I can't wear headphones or listen to music really loud because I get paranoid that I won't hear something important like a fire alarm, horns honking, or someone creeping up on me.. that sort of thing.
4. I feel like I'm one of the last people on the planet without a cell phone. lately, iphones have made it a lot harder to resist, but the last thing I need is a tiny little distraction machine! Plus, I think I'm meant to be that old lady one day who won't let go of the good old days.. reminiscing about taking pictures with film and knowing what your handwriting looks like.
5. I have been renting shitty movies to people for more than 10 years now.. and I am SO ready for a change! It has been a great job and it has fit my lazy lifestyle perfectly, but eventually I have to do something different.
6. Bradley and I got married on 6-6-06 because we thought it would be hilarious. It definitely made for an unforgetable anniverary date!
7. I hate capital letters. I've been trying hard to do it properly when I blog, but with every letter I capitalize, I throw up in my mouth a little.
I'm tagging seven of my favorite bloggers: andrea creates, crack the sky, crooked sister, knotted nest, talk2thetrees, so september, and ponder & stitch