Sunday, August 29

7 things

The Beautiful Blogger Award was passed on to me from Meridith of Sheepish Knit Crochet (whose shop you need to check out, especially with fall approaching fast!) The instructions are to share 7 facts about myself, and pass it along to 7 fellow bloggers, so here we go!



1. I'm a Cancer, so I am all about being at home. I love home.

2. I always wear my socks inside out, because I think socks are designed all wrong and the seam should be on the outside of the sock. Come on people, this just makes sense!

3. I can't wear headphones or listen to music really loud because I get paranoid that I won't hear something important like a fire alarm, horns honking, or someone creeping up on me.. that sort of thing.

4. I feel like I'm one of the last people on the planet without a cell phone. lately, iphones have made it a lot harder to resist, but the last thing I need is a tiny little distraction machine! Plus, I think I'm meant to be that old lady one day who won't let go of the good old days.. reminiscing about taking pictures with film and knowing what your handwriting looks like.

5. I have been renting shitty movies to people for more than 10 years now.. and I am SO ready for a change! It has been a great job and it has fit my lazy lifestyle perfectly, but eventually I have to do something different.

6. Bradley and I got married on 6-6-06 because we thought it would be hilarious. It definitely made for an unforgetable anniverary date!

7. I hate capital letters. I've been trying hard to do it properly when I blog, but with every letter I capitalize, I throw up in my mouth a little.


I'm tagging seven of my favorite bloggers: andrea creates, crack the sky, crooked sister, knotted nest, talk2thetrees, so september, and ponder & stitch

12 comments:

  1. I agree - No. 2 makes so much sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tagged me, and that made me very, VERY happy ! :-D

    *Runs off to do MY 7 Things*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are passing the blog love along! Great picks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! I love all 7 things...the capital letters thing just made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi-thanks for including me :)
    I do say, I have to agree with your #'s:1-tho' I'm a virgo, 2- I wear my socks and various things inside out- I hate tags! I've been known to mangle perfectly good garments just trying to get the tags off...and 3, I always joke that I have supersonic hearing so I really get annoyed when I am unable to hear what's going on...
    i sometimes don't bother with capital letters either ;)...
    I'll try and come up with 7 things for my blog ;)

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, and I TOTALLY agree with the inside-out socks thing... I don't normally wear socks (gross, I know), but when I do that stupid seam always bothers me! I always wore my socks inside out when I was a child because I could feel the corner of the seam on my pinky toe! This probably explains why I don't really wear socks too often now as an adult... Grrr! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog. I'm so with you on 2, 3, 4 and 7. Mostly THREE. And 6.6.06 is funny - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geez! Thanks so much for passing on an award to me! Now I feel all kinds of guilty for not being so diligent with my blogging lately. :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so deserving of the award!!

    Funny with the socks!!!.. my daughter drove me mad to the point of tears every time we had to go somewhere & I had to put on her shoes... her socks bothered her.... I figured out the inside out trick quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm so happy to know that i'm not a lone freak on this sock issue!

    thanks for taking a second to get to know me better :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i promise to not use any capital letters when i say, "thank you" for tagging me for this :) i'm a little late but i just posted my seven.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!