Friday, August 20

fresh goodies!

Okay, so my handmade break didn't last very long! My new found supplies made it pretty hard to focus on anything else.

Also, who else is loving the new wider shop pages on Etsy? I feel like I have way more items now that you can see so many on one page! It inspired me to try something a little different. Usually, I had things seperated by type.. the first few pages were handmade, vintage in the middle, and photos were last. I never really liked that, because if you didn't go 5 pages in, you might not even know I sell photos.. so I reorganized by color and I'm kind of digging it so far. It seems like a great way to mix everything together. Take a peek and let me know what you think!

Here are the newest items in the shop:

6 comments:

  1. Great shop & like the way you've redone it

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, these are so cute. i wish i was an accessories girl, so i could redeem my gift certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nikki! i've been meaning to send you a message.. do you have any custom requests? like, wall art or pillows or something.. i will make you whatever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the pink flower headband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such pretty goodies-love the first headband especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the green headband - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!