Tuesday, August 10

then and now

Rearranged Design.com shared a link on facebook, and I loved it so much that I had to post it! Young Me/Now Me is a blog showing people recreating photos from their childhood! My family and I did this a few years back with our favorite dysfunctional family photo, but I had no idea there was a place devoted to such pictures.

Here is ours. I'm on the end with my head down in an embarrassed please-let-this-be-over-soon kind of way: 








And here are some of my favorites from the blog. You must go see them all!




























2 comments:

  1. I love to see photos like that- same poses years later. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I did this for a photography project once. It was so weird...but fun :)

    We also have this one picture of the 4 cousins on the steps one summer. We've tried to recreate it countless times, but it is never the same. They get worse and worse because we get bigger and bigger! ha

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!