Monday, August 16

Yardsale Motherload

I scored big at one little yardsale this weekend! It honestly looked like this lady went through her house and asked "Hmm... what would Jody like me to get rid of?" I started picking up bags of trim and lace and she said "oh, you like laces?" and then pulled this huge tub from under a table just full of more lace! I bought it all! Plus fabric, old dish towels, a plastic Gizmo doll, vintage swimming cap, a gorgeous little house on the prairie dress, a velvet deer, a bag of neckties.. all at just this one place!

Here are some of the supplies that have me itching to get to work:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you hit the jackpot ! What fantastic trims, I love the lace roses.
    Got here via the etsy forums, I'm following you now, hope you'll pop over and check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those kinds of yardsales! Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!