Thursday, October 21

It's Pumpkin Time!

One of my favorite parts of Halloween is getting to carve pumpkins! We loaded up a pile of pumpkins from Sprottfest, and carved them with some friends in the back yard. The weather has been so perfect, and all of the trees are so beautiful right now.. I'd really like to stay right here in this season, but unfortunately it doesn't work like that. Now I must go finish getting the house ready for our costume party on Saturday! So excited! What are your plans for Halloween?



3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, holy crap that last pumpkin is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for my headband- I'm actually wearing it right now! make some more upcycled tie headbands, I need more! ;). And thanks for the comment about my pumpkins... Would you like 1 of those teensy white ones? I can send you one if you want!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!