Friday, October 1

Shop Props!

Today some shop props goes out to Lauren from Crooked Sister! I sent her one of my brooches in trade for a super cute hair clip and I had to show it off! Firstly, it came packaged with so much care and charm, which personally, I think is the first sign of a great seller. The clip itself is well-made and adorable and I want to wear it every day. I love that it's suede too, and not felt as you might expect.. it makes it extra soft and special.














I love all the variety Lauren offers in her shop. From brooches, necklaces and earrings, to embroidered greeting cards.. there's something for everyone! Here are some of my faves. Click to see the listings:






6 comments:

  1. looks so cute! she's got a great shop :)
    i love nice packaging too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so awesome! So glad you like it. It looks absolutely darling in your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yes! Lauren is talented, organized, and super nice to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hair grip - am going to check out the shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow going to check out shop now! I love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute shop! that hair clip is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!