Thursday, November 4

Introducing Peach Parlor!





                    I finally took the plunge and made a new shop! I've been talking myself out of it for about a year, so I figured I'd never be satisfied until I gave it a shot. Peach Parlor is now home to my handmade and vintage goods, and my photography will stay at The Little Prints. I'm so excited to get to work and have them both stocked full! I'd love it if you'd all favorite my new shop.

I had been brainstorming for the perfect name for months, and I knew once I had the right one, I would know it.. and that's what happened with Peach Parlor. I named it after the room I do my creating in. I feel freshly focused and ready to make!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! What a great name too! I'm still trying to think of a 'good' one for my first and only shop, lol ;)
    Of course I hearted it :)
    Good luck, I'm sure you'll do really well!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!