Wednesday, February 23

Etsy Seller Shout Out!

I wanted to give some props to Melody's shop, Behind My Picket Fence. She bought some unique vintage buttons from me to use on some of her crocheting projects, and send me the link to these beautiful cuffs once she was finished! She even added a little link to my shop in the description, which I thought was awesome. I'm constantly amazed by the kindness and generosity of people I come across on Etsy. It's such a wonderful community to be a part of!






























I'm also loving this gorgeous cowl scarf! The creamy colors are perfect!


3 comments:

  1. yes it is a great little community :)
    love the buttons and cuffs.how nice of her to share...off to check it out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sharing my favorite Etsy items. These are lovely. Thanks for sharing. I hope you will stop by and see my favorites sometime.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, and especially the buttons. I really love all of Melody's creative little items. I recently bought head bands for my sweet grandbaby and her mom. You can see them here

    http://underagedandengaged.blogspot.com/2011/02/1-2-3-4-splendas-in-your-coffee-stanley.html

    And I am patiently waiting for a gorgeous little scarf she named Winter Angel to arrive. Be sure to check out her newest scarf "You Little Devil" - she's Winter Angel's younger mischievous sister.

    J. Lang

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!