Sunday, March 13

Happy Daylight Savings!

I'm not big into holidays, but today is a day that I like to celebrate like one! It finally marks the beginning of the end of cold, brown days. No more getting dark at 5:00! Some people complain about losing that one hour of sleep, but I'd give up sleep for a week if I had to.. anything for more sunshine, green grass and trees sprouting little leaves.

Yesterday I spent the day outside enjoying the weather with some of my favorite people. We flew kites at the park, had a junk food picnic, and tried to make giant bubbles with little success.

In Peach Parlor news: I just listed four new spring inspired headbands! See my shop for details.

7 comments:

  1. Oh! I love the one in the top left!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, the top left one is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute! And I love daylight savings too. I even did a treasury dedicated to sunshine and daylight savings last Sat. because I'm so excited for spring and longer days:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new headbands! And your haircut is so cute! I just love short hair ;-)


    Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daylight savings day is one of my favorite days of the year.

    Your headbands are stunning. Going to check out your shop now!

    Found you through EFT and am your newest follower. :)

    xo,
    Melissa
    Bubby & Bean: Living Creatively

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your darker hair color! I don't know if I've mentioned it yet but I really wish you luck with your 'new' full-time business!! -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty 'new' hair! :D
    I'm loving the new spring headbands, too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!