Friday, April 15

Now and Then

The first time I saw pictures like these, I was floored. It combines photography and local history, which are two of my favorite things, so I couldn't resist trying some of my own! It was a little trickier than I expected, and sometimes you run into issues like something else being built where the picture was taken from, which makes it impossible to get the shot. These are the three I've done so far, and I'm sure there will be many more to come!
























Check out these links for a bunch more:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/75-captivating-looking-into-the-past-pictures
http://www.flickr.com/groups/lookingintothepast/pool/

5 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I love the one with the church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those are SOO COOL! And i love how yours turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these. i think they are such an interesting look into what was that still is. so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!i always find these kinds of photos so fascinating...
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!