Sunday, June 12

Focused

The craft fairs that I've done are usually fun, and worth all the work that goes into them, but I always end up putting my Etsy shop and blog on the back burner while I prepare. Last weekend I shared a booth with some friends at our town's fair called Country Days, which is a giant freak show where people crawl out of the woods to eat funnel cakes, ride on spinning death traps, and apparently shop for crafts! I loved our set up and we had a great time, except for the part where we sweat our assess off in the 98 degree Missouri heat.





































I'm not doing any craft fairs for a while, so I can keep my focus on Peach Parlor online. I've listed a bunch of new things this weekend.. lots of headbands, brooches, buttons and more coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!