Sunday, July 10

Bedroom Update!

Our master bedroom and bathroom remodel started with demolition in October, which kind of seems like a lifetime ago. This week we will be painting walls, which is a huge step towards finishing! For me, it's the first step where the design choices start to become real, and it starts to look like a real space. My husband, Bradley, has been busting his ass since day one, and endless props go to him. He works so hard and never complains, and if he doesn't know how to do something, he just figures it out. Sorry to gush, but he's amazing, really. I've never knew anyone to be so motivated and focused on the task at hand. You'd think some of those traits would have started rubbing off on me by now!

Since we are kind of, vaguely, seeing the finish line now.. at least in the bedroom, I wanted to reminisce on what we started with, and the stages we've been through to get where we are. There is still so much to do, but it gets a little closer every day!

Oh, drop ceiling and wood paneling, how I will not miss you.








4 comments:

  1. oh my!what a lot of work you've both done there!
    congrats on getting to the fun part :)
    i need to borrow him for some work around my house-we seem to never get started,lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so impressive! Congratulations on all your accomplishments. When I read your description of Bradley, I felt like you were looking into my life and describing my guy. It is just so fabulous to have a partner that is on-board with your pursuits and shares the vision you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, thanks babe. You're sweet.


    -Bradley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to come visit you hopefully in August!
    Love!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!