Monday, September 26

Mug Monday!



Pretty sure this might be the cutest mug in all of mug history!

I picked this one today in celebration of the Fall Festival I had a booth in this weekend. It was my third time participating, and it's always my favorite craft fair because of the beautiful fall weather, and the fact that it takes place a few blocks away from my house doesn't hurt. I've done well before, but this time it was better than ever! I shared the booth with two old friends, and we stayed busy all day.. busy enough that I didn't even get a chance to take one single picture! I want to give a gigantic thanks to all the local people who stopped by the booth to say hi, shop, and show their support. It means so much to me.

4 comments:

  1. so so cute!! love it. :) and congrats on your success at your craft fair! i've got one coming up in about a month. its always my favorite time of year. craft fairs are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you...that is the cutest mug ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable. I am nuts for squirrel stuff! This is going on my Pin board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I was trying to pin it, Pinterest has some issues today...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!