Wednesday, September 21

Recovery

I was trying to think of a theme for a new treasury, but my thoughts are completely with my dad right now, who is stuck in the hospital recovering from his bone marrow transplant. I figured I might as well make one about what's on my mind. I'm so grateful for all the nurses and doctors who are taking great care of him. I'm a positive thinker, and hopeful that things are on the up and up, and he'll get to finish recovering from home soon. Props to all the other families out there, holding it together through a trying time <3

5 comments:

  1. thinking about you and your dad. he's in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and interesting treasury. Hope your father mends quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad had a bone marrow transplant in the spring. He's not doing great now, but he's recovering! Good luck to your dad & speedy recovery. Your treasury is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words. And Jess, hoping for a quick recovery for your dad as well, even though it is sounding like recovery is anything but speedy after a transplant. Happy pops thoughts all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jody, I hadn't seen this till tonight. Nice treasury selection. @Jess, good luck to your dad, wishing your family the best.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!