Tuesday, January 31

Buttons in Bangladesh

One of my favorite things about selling supplies on etsy is when a customer takes the time to show you what your finds were transformed into. Recently I sold some victorian black glass buttons to a customer and about a month later I received these photos of a puppet show going on in Bangladesh. Those black buttons were given new life as puppet eyes! These pictures make me smile every time I see them, and I'm so thankful that she shared them with me.


5 comments:

  1. wow~it's so cool to see where things we sell end up!
    very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so very cool! How fun for you to see those pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us all.

    Hope your year has been going great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is Fabulous! To see your items across the world and in an exotic land-can't think of anything better. So glad that you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how awesome... love this... its partly why I love vintage items - I like to imagine the stories they'd tell of their travels through time and owners if only they could! How special of your customer to give you a peek at the buttons new adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy!